Cotton Fashiondo Weave Thread is much stronger than your average sewing thread. It can be used to attach wefted hair extensions to natural hair, and can also be used to create your own clip-in hair extension set.
div id="shopify-product-reviews" data-id="127618398">
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
Your purchase should always arrive just as you ordered however, should there be a reason to return or exchange your item, the guidelines below, for Extensions, Wigs, Hairpieces and Hair-care products, will ensure your speedy satisfaction. Please contact staff at 1.800.615.9899 should you be unclear of return and exchange terms.
• Items to be returned must be undamaged in original packaging with seals intact.
• Items should not have been fitted or worn and must be free of stains and odours.
• Hair extension wefts and bindings should not be unravelled or removed.
• There is a 10% Restocking Fee for returned items only (not exchanges).
• No returns/exchanges offered on Sale, Clearance and Costume items.
• Return shipping costs shall be the responsibility of the customer.
To return/exchange items please first request an RMA# by emailing Abantu at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items to be returned should be postmarked within 21 days of the original purchase invoice. Abantu is not responsible for lost or damaged shipments therefore we strongly advise sending your item back so that it is trackable.